Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mission Call

After waiting for about 4 months to receive a mission call I finally got it on July 25, 2014!



I was originally going to wait until Saturday night to open it (I got it Friday) so that all my siblings could be there but I couldn't wait. I probably waited about 15 minutes for Savannah to get there & that was enough waiting!



Dear Sister Terrazas,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Spain Barcelona Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. 

You should report to the Spain Missionary Training Center on Tuesday, December 9, 2014.






 I know without a doubt in my mind that the Spain Barcelona Mission is the exact place I need to be. I know that the timing is perfect and I could not be more excited to go serve the people of Spain! I'm so blessed to have this opportunity!






No comments:

Post a Comment