Monday, September 21, 2015

One More Week!

Hello!

This was a good week! Next week is transfers and we're both nervous because we have no clue what's going to happen...we have the same amount of time here soooo we could stay together which we both want haha or one of us is leaving...Hermana Canales thinks I'm leaving but I'm not sure. Honestly, when I first came to Granollers I thought I wanted to leave shortly, but now after 3 1/2 months I've come to love it here. I love the members, and I love it here. I have learned so much here, probably more than in my whole mission. And I've grown as well. But we'll see what happens.

Well this week was super good! We were in the street contacting people basically for the whole week but it was fun and we have a couple people really interested! So last night we had a cita with a woman from our area book and she lived in a little pueblo. So we went and it was an HOUR to walk...an hour. And the best part the whole time...uphill but not just a hill like straight. We were joking "so the doctor said not to walk uphills or stairs...so what do we climb a mountain for an hour!" So yeah we thought that when we got there she wouldn't be there (that's about how the mission usually goes) but she was there and super interested! She visited the church in the U.S. With her sister and the visitors center and loved it!!! I'm super excited to visit her next Sunday but the only down part is that walk again...

So this week our zone had a goal to find 8 news, and Sunday night at 8:50 we only had 5 and we sent our numbers in and Elder Deleu called and said no you have 15 more minutes I'm not sending in the numbers you can find 3, so we were super pumped and went and found 3 people in 15 minutes!!!! It was so exhilarating! It was like an adrenaline rush haha so that was a huge miracle!! And I know it's because this week we decided that if we wanted to see miracles we had to be EXACTLY obedient (not that we were ever disobedient) but this week we did everything we could and we saw miracles!

I love my mission, I am so happy I made this decision to serve the Lord for 18 months it is definitely the best decision I have made and every day I'm more and more grateful.

Have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Ruth Terrazas


Our lovely district :)



hospital gowns: at least their modest!


We cut our hair today! (Just the ends) and got cool watches from McDonald's

No comments:

Post a Comment