Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11 Months!

Can you believe it?! Because I can't! Every month just goes faster and faster. And I feel like I say that every month...but it's true! I don't feel like I've been gone 11 months. Weird!

Well we were just in the good old office again this week! This week President and Hermana Dayton had a dinner for the stake presidents because they had a meeting. Normally Carolina is here to cook, but she doesn't work Saturdays so me and Hermana Reid did it all! Well, the food was already made, but we made brownies and cookies for a ton of people and heated up all the food. It was chaos. And then the two Senior couples came to help and what I thought would be them kind of directing us and telling us what to do turned into us directing them and teaching them how to do everything. A little backwards, but it was good. Haha but oh so tiring! We ran a couple of errands for Hermana Dayton as well this week, like buying photos and picture frames.

Sunday we just went to church like normal and then Hermana Dayton is having us watch all the Mormon Messages and put them under themes so that the missionaries can easily look and see when to use these videos. And they're sending it to Salt Lake when we're done for the church to use. It's crazy the stuff we're doing right now, the whole church might start using! All of Spain is going to use these books we just made and then they'll send them to all of Europe and they think the church just might start using them. It's so cool to think that this is something that is not going to help just our mission but all the missions and we got to put it together!

Today is transfers so we helped with the transfer lunch and we'll help with the dinner in an hour. (We're using half our time to write right now in between chaos and we'll finishing writing later) so the lunch is for the new missionaries and the dinner is for the old missionaries going home.

Well as of late I feel like my emails are kind of boring...but we're just in the office so I don't have much to talk about besides how many power points I made this week....haha

Os quiero!

Hermana Ruth Terrazas ❤️

Oh bite I won't be finishing emailing until another day thisweek....I'm not sure what day, whenever we manage to find time :)

Sorry to bombard you all with emails but, I forgot to put my ponderize scripture from the last 2 weeks!

They were Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

And Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment