Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Round Two!

Sorry to bombard you all with emails this week it's just things have been crazy. Things in the office are crazy and we are ALWAYS busy. President and Hermana Dayton thank us like 3 times a day and just say over and over how they don't know what they would do if we weren't here haha

Well this week we had transfers! So yesterday we had a lunch for the new missionaries and a dinner for the missionaries going home and then today was the meeting where the new missionaries get their trainers so we had a lunch for that. So much cooking. Anyways I have some pictures! So I'll send those. Next week my preparation day SHOULD be Monday! But you never know...Wednesday Elder Christanson is coming from the 70 and Elder Dyches who's the area president over our missions! So we might be serving a dinner to them that night which would be really cool!

Well I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week


My district from last transfer! Two left so tomorrow I'll get a picture with my new district and send it to you next week :) oh by the way hermana Canales is in my district now and I am SO excited to see her tomorrow!!!!


Saturday night, making a thousand cookies for the Stake Presidents dinner


The table for the stake presidents dinner, I thought it was pretty. We're learning how to be very fancy :)


Us today getting ready for the lunch with Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment