Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November!

Can you believe we're already in November?! I can't believe it. The time has gone so fast!

Anyways, this week has been good! Monday morning we get a call at 9am from Hermana Dayton asking if we can leave right then to go help Carolina (the cook in the mission home who's also in our ward in Martorell) cook for concilio (meeting for the zone leaders and sister training leaders) so we run and get on the next train and we get there at like 10:30 and Carolina is just like dying. She was 2 hours late because of traffic and so for the next 2 1/2 hours we cooked like crazy people so lunch would be ready in time. But in the meantime, Carolina gave me the best advice/talk ever basically we were talking about my knees and my situation and she basically told me to have more faith in Gods plan and it was just like a mom talk. So I was really grateful for that talk, even though I can't call my mom and get her advice I have Carolina! Then after we feed everyone lunch we had to make the snacks and desserts for all them. It was a crazy day. And we have transfers next week to cook for...that'll be fun! Haha

Well, this week was good, we just were in the office doing work! So much happens but honestly it's not that exciting...so yeah. Oh and I'm really sorry about not mentioning I wouldn't have preparation day until today...I realized I freaked some people out. Don't worry! But seeing as I'll be in the office still next transfer just don't worry if I don't email, our schedule is crazy and it's different every week. Only worry if it's like Sunday and I haven't emailed yet :) okay?!

Well sorry this is boring and short, but I really don't have much more to say!

Os quiero!

Hermana Ruth Terrazas ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment