Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Meet the Office Hermanas!

Well this week was an interesting one, we had interviews on Thursday which was great! I love interviews with President! And mostly just getting to sit and talk with Hermana Dayton :) she had a bag of candy so we could "trick or treat" and she made us banana bread. She's so great! So in interviews President and I decided that it would be best for me to go work in the office until the end of the transfer to see if my knees get any better. They've been getting pretty bad as of late so hopefully this will help. Basically we go to the office Monday-Saturday and we still are living in Martorell so we leave after studies at 11 and get there at 12 and then stay until 6:30. We get back to piso at like 8 or 8:30 at night and just do things in piso. President doesn't want us working because he wants to just see if we can really rest my legs so that after these 2 weeks I can go work again. It was pretty hard on Sunday to give all our investigators to the Elders :( especially since after a couple hard weeks of pure contacting we finally have people progressing and we have to give them over. But I'm sure the Elders will take care of them.

Sunday I did a musical number with the Elders! It was fun! Elder Jones played the piano and Elder Ahlstrom and I sung "Con El Salvador al Lado" which is if the Savior stood beside me. I love that song in Spanish. It's super pretty.

In the office we're basically just Hermana Daytons assistants! So we don't even really work in the office, most the time we're up in the mission home working. Which was SO weird the first day when they just gave us the keys and left...like really? But it's so good! We're working on the mission blog, emails to parents, typing up a bunch of projects Hermana Dayton has! It's so great, we're super busy every second that the time passes by insanely fast. The Elders are grateful because they told us if we weren't here they would be the ones doing these projects, and they're already plenty busy. Yesterday we finished everything we needed to do and Hermana Dayton wasn't there to give us more and it was only 4:30 and we did NOT want to just go back to piso so we just asked the Elders what we could do to help them so we just made a bunch of calls & basically did busy work but it made me feel good we could do something to help! It's funny cause everyone gets really confused when we start calling them because hermanas have never worked in the office before. Haha.

My scripture I ponderized this week was 3 Nefi 5:13 13 "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." That's what I'm doing all day every day! How great is that?! I'm just here to declare the word of God so that we can all live with Him one day!

Well that was my week! I hope you all had a fantastic week!

Os quiero!

Hermana Ruth a Terrazas ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment