Monday, August 10, 2015

8 Months!

Hello family and friends!

I hope your all doing splendid! I am too! It rained again this week which was probably the highlight of my week!

Well, this week we had a conference in Barcelona with our zone and the Barcelona zone! It was super good! Our first real conference with President Dayton! Hermana Dayton wasn't there because she's picking up her son from his mission but it was super good! Different than with President Pace but still super good!

Bad news is during that conference my bag got stolen :( I was going on an intercambio and so me and Hermana Dorgia put our bags in this coat closet room that we always do and someone came in during (the door was locked but they rang the timbre) and he said he was a member so they let him in. Well we end the conference and our bags are gone...at first we thought the Elders were playing a joke on us so we searched the entire church and they were nowhere to be found :( so that was a bummer. We didn't do the intercambio because we didn't have stuff haha so another week! But afterwards we went to eat at this place that had huge burgers! Don't worry, I have a picture, and yes I did eat it all.

Embarrassing moments:
-burned myself with an egg. Don't ask me how I manage to get hurt in the stupidest ways haha but I was cooking an egg and it exploded!!!! Out of nowhere!!! And a piece of it flew and stuck to my arm by the time I could get it off it was blistering..so that was fun haha

-we were doing pass-bys of some members to see if they still lived there in a pueblo and this guy answered the door and he asked if I spoke English, so we were talking and he said he used to study about our church with missionaries in the U.S. (He's from Africa) I went to say how good but said "que good....que bien....que....." And then I just changed the subject haha afterwards we were dying of laughter. Hermana Canales told me I can't speak any language now. Also this week  I've now been mixing Catalan into my languages....

I can't believe I've already hit 8 months! It's crazy how fast the time is flying by. Also transfers are next week!!!! We're pretty positive we're staying together seek as we're both new to the area but I guess we'll see!!! I can't believe it's been a whole transfer they're going by faster and faster each week!

Today we made tacos :) they were delicious. Homemade tortillas are the best! I'm so glad I now know how to make them :) sorry I'm writing earlier than usual we have to write early because we're going to Barcelona!

I love you all so much! I hope you have a terrific week!

Love, Hermana Terrazas



We went to go visit a family in the ward that we visit every week and the little girl (she's 6) opens the door and goes...I have a surprise...and then pulls a bouquet of fake flowers out from behind her back <3 it was super precious haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment