Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Transfers!

Well me and Hermana Canales are staying together which we figured and we're super happy about it :) but basically everyone else I'm the mission is changing...seriously it's crazy! We went to the train station in Barcelona (basically everyone passes through there) just to see people! All of my companions were there!!!! How cool!!! It was so much fun!!! I got to see Hermana graham and lamoreaux which was probably the highlight. And she's my sister training leader now!!!! I'm so freaking stoked!!!! The elders in our ward changed well one, and he's our new district leader, he's from France and is super funny, it's gonna be a good transfer. Spanish with a French accent is super funny!

This week was a good one! It rained a lot so that was fun! Luckily we were in a piso when it was raining crazy!!! I'm hoping the weather stays like this and doesn't get hot again :)

I don't have too much to report about the week...but D. one of our investigators has a fecha!!! For the first weekend in September! He's super great and has a lot of questions that are super good! We taught the plan of salvation and he just had a load of questions! I loved it!

I honestly don't have much to say about this week about what happened haha sorry. But for personal study I've been reading talks from President Monson (president and Hermana pace gave us the book of Monson with every general conference talk since he's been the prophet) and I love it! My testimony grows every morning that he is a true prophet of God! He talks a lot about love and service, he said, "what is most important almost always involves the people around us" "They do not love that do not show their love" William Shakespeare "A mans a fool who takes an insult that isn't intended."

He was talking about family and important it is to love and show our love, and to not get angry. Because when we get angry we don't have the spirit. And it's always our choice if we get angry, we can't say that someone made us angry because it's always our choice. It's something that really stuck out to me.

Anyways next week I'll be writing early again just to let you know :)

I love you all!!
Love Hermana Ruth :)


Our last district meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment