Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'm Here!

Well this is it! This is real life. I am in Barcelona!!!! I don't have a trainer yet, I'll get one tomorrow but tonight I'm with Hermana Staciu she's from Romania/Spain and is super nice! We're going to an fhe for the ward! Today we got off the train, went and had breakfast, dropped off our bags, and then went to the mission home and got lunch and then went and toured some of Barcelona, I'll send pictures later. It's so beautiful here! Way different than Madrid that's for sure. I love it so much.

President and his wife are amazing! We had a huge lunch at the mission home and then had interviews with President. He's so loving! Him and Hermana Pace are so in love, it's probably the cutest thing I've ever witnessed. haha I can't believe I'm a missionary! Tonight I'm staying at the piso of my temporary companion! It's little, but nice. It's terrifying being here because I've realized my inadequacies with the language, and I'm terrified to go to the Fhe but I am also so excited!!!! Well I love you all, I only had 5 minutes to let you know that I was safe. I'll write on Monday! Be safe.

Love, Hermana Terrazas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment