Thursday, January 15, 2015

This Is It.

Tuesday morning (at 4 am gross...) I get on a train to go to Barcelona and be a real life missionary! I'm not sure what I'm feeling...excited...nervous...terrified but yet so excited. I know I'm not good enough in the language but I know that's okay. Yesterday our district made a goal to only speak in Spanish except during sport. It went so well! I knew more than I thought I did and I learned more than I thought I would! We were constantly looking up new words and it was SO MUCH FUN.

I can't believe I leave Tuesday. I'm praying I get a good trainer (preferably one like sister Collings or sister Blanchard or sister Unga or sister Mason....or really any of the sisters who have lived at our house) I just keep praying for them....that won't happen but I hope they're like them! Mom THANK you for the package!!!! And you sent as my companion calls it, Christmas Crack. It was gone in less than 24 hours cause I couldn't NOT share even though I really didn't want to...haha You're the best mom in the whole entire world :) I wouldn't change you for anything. So thank you!

oh also I GET TO EMAIL ON MONDAY SO ANSWER ME BACK FAST PEOPLE. Got it? Good. So glad. Oh uhhh so I hurt my knee again....oops? So I was playing volleyball cause I figured that's better than soccer, well you know me. I went to dive for a ball (I couldn't let it hit the ground) and landed on my bad knee. For a minute I was fairly certain I tore something, I couldn't put any weight on it, but it got better and luckily my comp was in sports med so she did a knee test and I did technically hurt it more it's just in more pain now. There's a ligament or tendon that's completely twisted...it's gross and it's pretty swollen but It's gone down a lot. So it's back to normal...well not normal but it's back to where it was when I left.

So the other day for lunch we were fed fish pizza. Yeah you heard me. FISH PIZZA. I wanted to die. I didn't eat it I tried but I just couldn't do it. I made myself a pb&j instead. It was gnarly. So yeah. That was this week. Oh! Yesterday I didn't go to sport cause my knee was hurting pretty good and neither did Hna Schmidt cause she hurt her knee and I was gonna nap but instead we talked the whole time and it was amazing! We talked about gospel things and it was nice to be able to talk to someone about everything I'm learning. I've never learned so much in my entire life. I can't believe it.

Oh! I have another challenge. I presume you're all doing the challenge from last week, Well this weeks is to find something that you're addicted to. I think we all know for me it's dr pepper, and I'm no longer drinking dr pepper not because I can't, cause I could get it when I go to the store, but because I've realized that it's not good. I don't mean ever but for my whole mission and when I come home I will not let it be almost every day...so my challenge is find something you could cut back on whatever that may be and do it. I know it will bless your life and help you so much!

Yo se que la iglesia es verdad. Yo se que el Libro de Mormon es verdad. yo se que vive mi SeƱor. And I love him so much and all of you. I miss you all! Be good. Love, Hermana Terrazas


The Stadium!!


with Hna Judy, Schmidt, and Beuchter. That's where the players actually sit!!!!


I went to the Madrid Stadium last week and it was awesome!!!! That's me and my comp

No comments:

Post a Comment