Monday, January 19, 2015

This is Real Life!

Well this is it, tomorrow morning I head to BARCELONA!!!! At 4 am...yuck, but nonetheless I'm going to be a (as me and my comp say) Big Kid Missionary!!!! We get on a train super early tomorrow morning, and head down! Its like a 3 hour train ride I believe and then we tour Barcelona, have meetings and proselyte! The next day we get our trainers! I'm so unbelievably nervous to go... it's scary but I'm sure it will be great...right now I'm just scared honestly haha. But what's new. I only have 10 min so I can't answer emails but I will my next P-day, whenever that is...but as my teacher said we are supposed to email you to tell you "I'm headed to the lone and dreary world of Spain....so pray for me." haha he's great. I can't believe I'm going to be a real life missionary! Thank you for you examples to me familia. Te amo mucho. Yo se que la iglesia de jesucristo es verdad, yo se que el libro de mormon es verdad. I love you all and am praying for you.

Love, Hermana Terrazas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment